AEP Superior California Chapter has student members at accredited colleges and universities within the area served by the Superior California Chapter. Interested in getting involved with AEP at your school?
AEP Superior California Chapter is now accepting 2017 student scholarship applications. A total of up to $2,000 will be awarded; this total may be divided among up to four recipients for a minimum award of $500. Winners also receive a free one-year AEP Student Membership.
The scholarship is available to students who meet the following criteria (refer to Frequently Asked Questions for additional information):
- Pursuing a degree in environmental science, environmental policy, or a closely related field (e.g., conservation biology, urban planning, etc.)
- Attending a college or university in the Superior California Chapter geographical area which generally includes all inland northern California counties. The AEP Chapter Areas map can be found at: http://califaep.org/chapters
- Junior or senior standing (undergraduate applicants)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (for undergraduate and graduate applicants)
- Full-time status – at least nine (9) semester units/credits or twelve (12) quarter units/credits. Graduate students must be enrolled in at least six (6) units/credits
Applications will be accepted until November 11, 2016.
Please click the following link to view frequently asked questions (includes eligibility criteria):
Please click the following link to download a copy of the Application: