AEP Superior California Chapter has student members at accredited colleges and universities within the area served by the Superior California Chapter. Interested in getting involved with AEP at your school?
Contact our Student Liaison/Scholarship chair Jacqueline Markley (email@example.com).
AEP Superior California Chapter 2019 scholarships window is now closed. Thank you and good luck to our applicants!
The scholarship is available to students who meet the following criteria (refer to Frequently Asked Questions for additional information):
- Pursuing a degree in environmental science, environmental policy, or a closely related field (e.g., conservation biology, urban planning, etc.)
- Attending a college or university in the Superior California Chapter geographical area which generally includes all inland northern California counties. The AEP Chapter Areas map can be found at: https://www.califaep.org/chapters.php
- Junior or senior standing (undergraduate applicants)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (for undergraduate and graduate applicants)
- Full-time status at least nine (9) semester units/credits or twelve (12) quarter units/credits. Graduate students must be enrolled in at least six (6) units/credits
Please click the following link to view frequently asked questions (includes eligibility criteria):
AEP Superior Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions
UC Davis Student Membership
Click for more information